26 February 2012

Note To Self

I cannot give myself a food baby anymore. I will, very literally, puke.

It's a good lesson to keep in mind for my free days (Saturdays). I've been eating really well for almost two months now, and my body is accustomed to eating proper portions and eating many small meals throughout the day, rather than 2 or 3 giant meals. I can allow myself to have a little bit of junk food on my Saturdays, or eat more carbs than I do on most days. But I can't have a frozen yogurt and candy, followed by a complete binge of baked ziti and chips with spicy nacho cheese and tri tip and caesar salad and a beer and a Coke. No bueno.

On the bright side, I ruled out being sick or having food poisoning. And now back to my regularly scheduled dieting. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment