10 February 2012

Feelin' Good

In anticipation of boot camp starting on Monday (as a recap, not military boot camp, it's an outdoor fitness class), I've been using my exercise bike the last couple days. Yesterday I pedaled while watching Glee on Hulu Plus, this morning I pedaled while watching the series finale of Hannah Montana on Netflix (gimme a break, it's a guilty pleasure), and then tonight I pedaled to a bit over half of the D.R.U.G.S. album before dinner. I'm also rather happy with the fact that while this week has been filled with carbs and lacking a bit in water, I'm only at about 131 lbs, and less since that was what I weighed tonight about a half hour after dinner. So I've clearly lost more than just water weight! I'm even more excited for starting fresh next week now. (:

Also just ordered a chunky silver glitter topcoat nail polish I've been dying to have for some time. It was a couple bucks more on eBay than it'd cost in store, but I can't find it anywhere, so I'm sucking it up and awaiting it's arrival haha.

Also, I did my nails for a nice dinner out with Jon on Wednesday, and I wanted to show a picture of the colour I used. It's called Zoya Edyta, and it's a gorgeous blackened green with a heavy olive-gold shimmer. So vampy and pretty, one of my favourites for sure. Excuse the black area on my palm, I think my camera lens was scratched a tiny bit last summer, which sucks since it was only a couple months old at the time.



And since I'm posting pictures, I want to share a shot of my mom's cat Aodhan (pronounced Aiden) that I thought was pretty spiffy. He's a quirky little cat, a cry baby for sure (he's 1/4 Siamese), a pain in the ass, but I love him anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment