03 February 2012

Atkins Day Thirteen

I've been having a tough time this week, especially yesterday and Wednesday. I think I had too high of expectations for initial weight loss during Induction, but I needed to realize it's not going to be as drastic for someone only looking to lose 29 pounds.

I realize that I need to amp up the whole working out thing. I moved my stationary bike into my bedroom so I can use that when I'm watching tv, but that won't be necessary for long because in about a week and a half, I will be starting a three month session of LiveFit Boot Camp. The icing on the cake? It's free. I'm friends with both the owners and one approached me last night offering three months in exchange for before and after photos. Um, can I get a HELL YEAH?!

I'm going to do my last weekly weigh in this Sunday evening, and the final four weigh ins will be at the start of only the first boot camp and at the end of each month's boot camp, since there's only a week in between each session, so doing two weigh ins in a week won't do much. However, I fully intend on continuing the weekly front and side shots so I can keep track of my progress in terms of appearance.

For the first time during Induction, I went above my 20g of carbs, by about 3g or so. I don't feel guilty, I feel indulging a little won't kill me, since the worst that can happen is I'll gain back water weight and the easy fix is drinking a bunch of water and not going above the daily limit.

I am heading into my last day of Induction tomorrow and I'm excited to start bringing up my carbs, albeit gradually.

No comments:

Post a Comment