I feel great today.
I had my first day of boot camp and while it kicked my ass, I am so excited to go back tomorrow morning. Today consisted of a brief warm up that included knee-highs, butt-kickers, arm rotations, jumping jacks, and other small exercises, and then (for me) three laps around a course. Others did more than three laps, but it was more of a timed run. Then we did triplets. First set was plank, side planks, and sit ups. Second set was dumbbell bench presses with our hips elevated, flies with hips elevated, and jumping jacks. Third set was squats, lunges with weights, and cross countries. Each set was done three times before moving on to the next, and then we ended with stretches. I know my muscles are going to be stiff tomorrow, but I'll push through it the best I can.
I weighed in at 132 pounds this morning (granted, this was after breakfast and the workout). I will not be weighing in again until the end of this month's bootcamp session on March 9th.
Here are my official start photos for the next three months of boot camp:
My starting measurements are:
Bust: 37 inches
Underbust: 30 inches
Waist: 31.25 inches
Upper Hips: 37.5 inches
Lower Hips: 40.5 inches
I will do more measurements on March 9th as well.



No comments:
Post a Comment