03 January 2012

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Year's, etc. I know I did.

I've got just under a week left before I go back to work at the daycare and pretty much nothing to do, so I think this week I am going to go through all of my new nail polishes that I've gotten since Christmas and do some reviews on them. I've got about fifteen to get through, so I may take a couple posts to get through them all, depending on how tired I get, since I've been pretty sick the last couple days. Expect ten Zoya reviews, two China Glaze reviews, one Sinful Colors review, one OPI review, and one Sally Hansen review. The number of Zoya reviews may very well go up to 12 if my latest shades arrive soon. I've been doing a brief test of my new polishes, and some have most definitely surprised me. I will have pictures of the bottles of polish, but since I destroyed my nails a couple nights ago, there won't be any swatches this time around. I will try to remember to take swatch photos of these shades as I wear them in the future.

I'm so grateful to have all of this week off from work to just relax. I've been on the go nonstop for pretty much the entire month of December, and it's finally taken a toll on me in the form of a head cold that had me bedridden all day yesterday. Hopefully the congestion will be gone by this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment