Induction lasts two weeks, where I am allowed a max of 20g of carbohydrates a day. Today I ate two scrambled eggs with one ounce of shredded cheddar cheese for breakfast. For lunch I had a can of tuna with a tablespoon of mayo and two pieces of celery. For dinner I had a serving of chicken with four brussel sprouts and four pieces of asparagus.
Tomorrow I am going to the store to pick up a big jar of dill pickles, some slices pepperoni, non-sugar cured beef jerky, pork rinds, sugar free jello cups, one of those Brita water bottles with a built in filter, and a couple filter replacements. I am really excited about this.
I'm 34 pounds heavier than I was in my senior year of high school, and enough is enough. I'm always tired and moody. I'm incredibly unhappy with how my body looks. Because Induction is so drastically different from what I'm used to eating, I have to take it easy with exercise. Starting tomorrow I am switching it up between walking on the treadmill, doing some light weights, and yoga. Speaking of yoga, I need to see if Netflix has any yoga stuff on instant streaming.
I am taking before, during, and after pictures of my progress, along with a weekly weigh in on Sundays.
Starting weight: 134 pounds
Goal weight: 105 pounds
Weight to lose: 29 pounds


No comments:
Post a Comment