20 January 2012

So. Tired.

All of December, I was working myself into the ground between my three jobs. I was so exhausted that I needed a full week to recover. Then January has been filled with packing boxes for Calgary and getting myself moved into my old bedroom, which has been moved around and approved by my mom. Now the current dilemma is that I have misplaced the keys to the K-1 daycare room at work, which the site coordinator is less than thrilled about. But! I know the keys are somewhere in this house since my mom said that she remembered seeing them sitting on the bookshelves before they were removed from my room. The keys are here, I just have yet to find them. And now I must be getting to the daycare to tell the coordinator that I still have not found the keys. Hopefully the fact that my mom saw them will soften the blow.

Thank god it's Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment