Okay, so I never got around to doing those nail polish reviews when I said I would. I'll get around to it eventually, though.
All last week, I've been packing my house up to move back into my parents' house. Yesterday was the move in day, and while I've got my room set up, it's only temporary, as my mom needs to stage my room for selling the house. So things are just going to be getting moved around again anyway, so I may as well not get comfortable.
For the last 2 hours, I've been getting things stuffed in my closet and on top of the fireplace shelves in order to make it easier to move the desk, bookshelves, and tv stand around. I've already centered the bed, like my mom wanted. I've also been watching back to back episodes of How I Met Your Mother. Which has slowed my progress on moving things off the bookshelves.
Here's to the next eight months living in my old bedroom. Feels like I'm back in high school...
No comments:
Post a Comment