I've been cutting people out of my life recently that I feel are undeserving of my friendship. One has taken it just as I expected, and I pity that person, more than anything else because they just don't get it.
You're manipulative, you crave control, and when I stopped letting you have it, you got angry and retaliated in the only way you know how: trying to insult me and get a reaction. You can call me a fat cunt or try to cut me down by saying that I need to realize that no one likes me.
It won't work because I know different. The people I want in my life have proved different. I have a family who loves me for exactly who I am and supports me in all my life decisions. I have a boyfriend who makes me feel like I can do anything I could imagine and more. I have friends who care about me and show it through their actions, not their words.
Always be yourself. Never try to hide who you are. The only shame is to have shame. Always stand up for what you believe in. Always question what other people tell you. Never regret the past. It's a waste of time. There's a reason for everything. Every mistake, every moment of weakness, every terrible thing that has happened to you. Grow from it. The only way you can ever get the respect of others is when you show them that you respect yourself, and more importantly, do your thing and never apologize for being you.
To the people who don't matter in the end:
I'm not sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment