So I coloured my hair this evening, as I said I was going to. The dark brown turned out just like I expected (and unexpectedly, a large part of me wishes I had gone a medium brown instead), and the blonde turned out a light yellow. I was hoping I wouldn't need any toner, but I do. I'm not going to post pictures until I'm completely happy with how my hair looks. At least the brown will fade lighter, and worst case scenario, I'll either make the blonde deep red using some leftover Special Effects or I'll use the last of my dark brown colour on it. Meh.
Thank god it's Friday tomorrow (though technically today since it's almost 1AM). Getting up at 7AM to feed my neighbour's pets, then hit up Sally Beauty for toner (and use it if I have time), then go see Breaking Dawn Part I with some friends, then go to work, and after that, drive to the city to pick up my boyfriend Jon (he'll likely come up often) and our friend Kevin from the music conference they attended. Then Saturday it's a competition for the Petaluma High School marching band in Fairfield. As the Assistant Band Director's girlfriend, I'm kind of required to go support them if I'm not working. Which I'm not, Saturdays are my only days off. Did I mention I work three jobs? Daycare, school cafeteria substitute cashier, and Sweet Factory. Then all next week, I'm off until Black Friday, and then I work Friday through Sunday. On the Saturday, I'm getting trained for my promotion, just in time for holiday hours to start at the mall. Hello money.
No comments:
Post a Comment