22 November 2011

It's The Little Things...

I'm incredibly patient, yet easily irritated. I'm fully aware of it, and I'll admit it. It sounds impossible but let me explain.

I mentioned before that I work in a daycare with K-1. Children require an incredible level of patience, and the reason I can do that is because I know that they're little. However, I am very easily irritated by teenagers and adults, mostly by stupidity. They know better, or at least they're supposed to. I'm also very irritated by technology, yet I know I would probably go certifiably insane without it.

Blogspot is annoying me because since I have started this blog, I have tried to "follow" two friends' blogs. It shows up on my dashboard immediately after I do so. However, as soon as I refresh the page, or come back to it later, it says I am not following any blogs. I've given it a few days, figuring it was a glitch of some sort. But it is almost a week later and the problem has still not been resolved. GRAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment