21 November 2011

34 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

I love Christmas. To me, it's the best holiday on the freaking planet. Not only do you get to shovel AMAZING food into your belly, but you get presents, too! I went all out on Christmas gifts, for the most part. Essentially, I went all out for my brother and Jon, money wise. But regardless, the price doesn't matter, it's the gift that does. I've pretty much got "Best Sister Award" and "Best Girlfriend Award" in the bag for at least a year, and I know everyone is going to like their gifts.

I've got everyone taken care of, and it's not even December. Technically, I still need to buy Rob's present, but that's happening in a few days. But all three of my mom's gifts have arrived, the last one today, plus I have a stocking stuffer for her. Dad, I got his a week(ish) ago. One of Jon's arrived a week or so ago, and I'm waiting on the other. Rob's girlfriend (may as well be his wife, we love her that much) is also being waited on. Bestie Bunny's two gifts arrived a couple weeks ago. My pal Robbie's gift, I bought back in September, it's been sitting in my closet. And then my little sister Shelby has a unicorn pillow pet waiting to be shipped, as well as a Mythbusters set for my little brother Lucas that I nabbed today at the mall. Oh wait, that reminds me that I still need to grab something for Jon's sister Nikky, but I can do that when I get Rob's gift.

I am the shit in terms of this year's Christmas presents. They're all useful or fun or plain adorable. Fuck yeah. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment