17 November 2011

Everyone's Going But Me

So, being the lame forgetful person I am, I completely spaced on buying midnight premiere tickets for Breaking Dawn Part I tonight. Before anyone gives me shit for liking Twilight, let me tell you something: I don't care. So while everyone (read only one person) on Facebook is talking about going to the premiere, I'll be stuck at home tonight. On my 7 monthaversary. Without my boyfriend, who is at a music conference in San Francisco until Friday. My life is so fucking fabulous, I can't put it into words. (:

But today I'm getting my hair cut the way I wanted it to be last Friday, and tonight I'm colouring it after I get off work. 12PM needs to get here sooner, and work needs to not happen today. Don't get me wrong, I love my main job. I work as an afternoon daycare teacher at an elementary school, and I love my K-1 kids to bits, but today I just want to pamper myself. Y'know? I'll post pictures of the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment