07 December 2011

I'm Done.

I'm tired of the bullshit. I put up with it and ignored it because I thought it was better than the drama that would come out of deleting you from Facebook, but fuck it. You're the exact same person you were last time this shit was happening, and you never meant a word of your apologies. I knew it all along, but I went along with it anyway. I'll admit, I wasn't being honest either when I said I wanted things to be the way they used to. It's just something you say because it's the easiest thing to do.

Don't think I'm ignorant of the fact that you're pulling the same stunts as six months ago. I'm well aware that nothing's changed. I'm also highly aware of the fact that you've learned from last time. But your mistake this time was thinking that just because I couldn't see it didn't mean I would never find out. But now I'm not putting up with it.

I won't point fingers or name names here, because that's not classy. But you've got a giant fuck you coming at you from karma. I don't know when or how, but it's coming. You better believe it.

I've got better things to focus my energy on, and being angry just isn't one of them. So this is me washing my hands of you and this whole thing, because I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment