04 March 2012

Week Three Pictures

So I ended up not going to the JC boot camp on Saturday, and instead I did some exercises at the place I was house sitting using my weights that I keep in my car. I'm feeling a bit pudgy this week, but it happens.

Day 1Day 15

Day 1Day 15


I should make a note that when I say Day 1 or Day 15, that refers to how many days I have worked out. So while Friday should have technically been Day 15, it was Day 14 because I didn't do boot camp on Thursday, and thus Saturday is Day 15 of working out.

I'll be honest, I'm scared of the week between boot camp sessions. I'm terrified that in one week, I'm going to completely screw up all of what will be four weeks of working out "M-F." I'm going to need to plan some light workouts to keep myself in the habit of working out.

I'm also a little frustrated that I haven't seen as drastic results as I was hoping at this point, but I need to remember that weight loss is harder when you don't have as much to lose, and I need to just keep up with my workouts and focus on eating as healthy as I can and drink enough water on a daily basis. I've got a 32oz refillable water bottle, so as long as I can drink one before I leave for work and drink a second before I go to bed, I think I'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment