05 May 2012

Free Song Download! "Save Your Breath" by Moura

 If you guys could take a listen to my good friend Evan's latest recording of his song "Save Your Breath," I would love each and every one of you forever. I know I only have two subscribers, but I know I've got more blog traffic than that, considering I've had over 1000 views, not including my own.


He's been working so hard on a musical project called Moura, and I've been impressed by what he's done from the get go. The song was amazing from the first recording, but this one is so complete, it blows the first one right out of the water.

Please take a listen and download it if you like it (which I think a lot of you might), and then you can follow Evan and Moura on Facebook for more updates, as the EP should be coming out very soon, from what I've heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment