01 April 2012

Jumping Back In The Saddle Is Hard

I don't know why, but I just didn't have the motivation to go to boot camp on Friday. I wasn't tired, I felt fine, the weather wasn't horrible. I just couldn't force myself to get out of bed. I didn't really do anything to make up for it either. I told myself I was going to, but you know how that works...

Today I walked my mom's dog, Emma, when I got home from work, so at least I got something today. I'm going to take her for another walk tomorrow morning before I go to Mill Valley for a hair appointment, since I'll be missing boot camp tomorrow as well. And then it's back to boot camp on Tuesday morning. I feel like it's pointless to say no more excuses because lately I've just been talking the talk, but not walking the walk (or running the run, or dipping the bench dip, or pushing the push up, if you will).

I don't know what happened to the girl who went to boot camp pretty much every day and kicked ass on the bench mark test (which the second one is in two weeks, yikes!). I miss that girl, because she was awesome and energetic and motivated and so many great things. I need to get back to being that girl. Maybe this is just wishful thinking, but I'm hoping that after this hair cut (GOGO graduated bob hopefully done right this time!), I'll have more motivation to go work out. Maybe it'll kick start the motivation to keep working to look and feel better. Who knows.

I'll post before and after pictures of my hair in the next couple days, I'm excited to see how it turns out. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment